We love our Red Raspberry Vinaigrette on salad but wanted to experiment with other ways to use it. This recipe was so delicious, we had to share.
- 1 lb Salmon
- Shredded Cabbage
- Handful Fresh Raspberries
- Brookside Farms Red Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Marinate the Salmon over night in Brookside Farms Red Raspberry Vinaigrette.
- Bake the Salmon until done (approximately 20 minutes) in a preheated 375 degree oven.
- Place a handful of shredded cabbage on your plate.
- Place a single serving size Salmon steak on the shredded cabbage.
- Add a few fresh berries.
- Drizzle with Brookside Farms Red Raspberry Vinaigrette.