This is one of our favorites and the recipe uses one of our fabulous mustards. This is a must try recipe!
- 1 lb salmon
- Brookside Farms Dill Mustard
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup chopped shallots
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, place the salmon in the white wine and water.
- Adjust the amount of water as necessary to just cover the fish.
- Sprinkle with shallots.
- Cover the saucepan, and cook 10 to 12 minutes, until salmon is easily flaked with a fork.
- Drain, and serve with a dollop of dill mustard.
- This would be fabulous served with some rice and asparagus or just a simple side salad.