Blueberry BBQ sauce is tasty! Have you ever thought of using it to baste a pork tenderloin?! It is oh so good!
- Pork tenderloin
- Brookside Farms Blueberry BBQ Sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Parsley for garnish
- Lightly salt and pepper to taste the pork tenderloin.
- Heat the oil in a skillet large enough for the tenderloin and sear on all sides.
- Place the pork tenderloin in a baking pan.
- Baste the tenderloin with Brookside Farms Blueberry BBQ Sauce.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven until the internal temperature is at least 150 degrees.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with parsley and other sides. (We recommend fresh green beans and a little quinoa.)