These enchiladas are made with our Blueberry Salsa. Tip: Make more than enough because they are mmmm, good!
- 1 Tbls canola oil
- 2 1/2 Cups Cooked, Shredded Chicken
- 1 Cup Blueberry Salsa
- 1 whole jalapeno, finely diced
- 1 tsp. paprika (divided)
- 1/2 Cup heavy cream
- 1 Tbls butter
- 2 Tbls flour
- 1 1/2 Cups chicken broth
- 2 oz diced green chilies
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterrey jack cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat canola oil in medium skillet.
- Add shredded chicken, blueberry salsa, jalapeno, 1/2 tsp paprika, and heavy cream
- Bring to boil then remove from heat and set aside
- In a separate skillet, melt butter and sprinkle in flour while whisking. Cook over medium heat for 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth and green chilies and cook for 2 minutes.
- Reduce heat and stir in sour cream, cheese, 1/2 tsp paprika, and salt and pepper to taste.